A couple of weeks ago, the most amazing thing happened. Greys and I bought a little piece of land in Spain, straight out of my dreams.
A little bit up in the mountains, on a river, just outside a sleepy little village, it even has an orange grove on it!
The only snag? You can’t build there
….not ‘officially’ anyway, which is why it was cheap.
However, in practice, it seems we might get away with a ‘temporary structure’.
So…. what to do? Here’s the plan…
I shall build a home that is:
- facing East
- off grid (sort of a necessity since there is no gas nor electricity)
- made from recycled materials as much as is practical (cheaper too!)
- warm in winter and cool in summer
- set in a forest garden that will feed us
and finally, but most importantly
- easy to assemble and disassemble in one day
I have some ideas
so stay tuned!